PORTFOLIO > Mt. Tabor Adventist

What did we do?

Amplifier 1
Amplifier 1

Amplifiers were placed on any flat surface when we performed our walk-through

press to zoom
Amplifiers 2
Amplifiers 2

Amplifiers were placed on any flat surface when we performed our walk-through

press to zoom
Floor Pockets
Floor Pockets

The floor pockets were home-made and were also used for cable storage, leading to cable degradation

press to zoom
Floor Pockets
Floor Pockets

With the cables removed, the DIY nature of the pocket is revealed

press to zoom
Mt. Tabor Audio-Before
Mt. Tabor Audio-Before

A summary of what we walked into

press to zoom
Amplifier Consolidation
Amplifier Consolidation

The first thing we did was consolidate the amplifiers into a rack; this is a DIY "rack" the church wanted us to use

press to zoom
Wireless Frequency Coordination
Wireless Frequency Coordination

We also added 4 channels of wireless and re-coordinated the current and new wireless systems to work without interference

press to zoom
New Digital Audio Mixer
New Digital Audio Mixer

The volunteers were concerned about learning new equipment so we specified a digital audio mixer with familiar analog audio controls to ease their worries and learning curve

press to zoom
New Floor Pockets
New Floor Pockets

We installed professional floor pockets, increased their total channel count capability and left room for their system to grow

press to zoom
Mt. Tabor Audio-After
Mt. Tabor Audio-After

A summary of what we did for Mt. Tabor Adventist Church

press to zoom

While this might seem like a simple and small audio system upgrade, it was far from it.  This project involved organization and clean-up of existing wiring and equipment, while replacing the floor pockets with expanded input/output, a new digital audio mixer, additional wireless microphone units and a new hotspot monitor.